The Tapology Forums

Adam Randle Forum

No Threads Yet. Start The First.

New Thread: Adam Randle

You must be signed in to post. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

• MMA Weekly : VIDEO: Dana White Announces Chad Mendes vs. Conor McGregor for UFC 189
  • MMA Weekly : Ronda Rousey’s SI Swimsuit Shoot Outtakes: Now That’s ‘an Aggressive Rub’
  • MMA Junkie : Live stream: UFC 189 media call with McGregor, Mendes, Lawler, MacDonald (5 p.m. ET)
  • Middle Easy : Video: No piledrivers, but watch Tim Kennedy vs. Ben Askren in a wrestling match
  • MMAFighting.com : Nick Diaz's lawyer not as confident about settlement, expects to present case to NAC in August or September
  • MMA Junkie : Alex Garcia's prediction for UFC 189 bout with Mike Swick? 'I'm going to f-ck him up'
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 189: McGregor vs. Mendes media conference call
  • MMA Junkie : Bellator 140 card set with addition of four prelims, including Waylon Lowe-Ryan Quinn
  • Middle Easy : Don't worry fans of handsome men; Luke Rockhold says title fight with Chris Weidman is still on
  • MMA Weekly : UFC Announces October Return to Dublin
  • MMA Junkie : Cheick Kongo open to fights with Lashley, 'Kimbo Slice,' wants to stay active
  • MMA Junkie : With Aldo hurt again, UFC's backup plan preferable to watching an injured champ work
  • MMA Junkie : B.J. Penn on UFC HOF induction: I'm treated 'better than when I won title'
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor's coach wasn't too interested in Nate Diaz as potential opponent
  • MMA Junkie : MMAjunkie Radio (noon ET): Bellator 'Knockout of the Year' candidate Hisaki Kato
  • MMA Junkie : Stream or download MMAjunkie Radio #1993 with Cheick Kongo and David Rickels
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC returns to Dublin on October 24 for Fight Night event
  • MMA Junkie : Duke Roufus: 'Fighting is a tough thing to do as a family'
  • MMAFighting.com : Chad Mendes on Conor McGregor: ‘I'm going to mess this dude up'
  • Middle Easy : Another interim title? Sport killer? Watch Dana White throw Jose Aldo under the bus in new interview