The Tapology Forums

Samuel Khan Forum

No Threads Yet. Start The First.

New Thread: Samuel Khan

You must be signed in to post. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

• MMA Weekly : UFC 188 Full Fight Flashback: Gilbert Melendez and Diego Sanchez’s War
  • MMA Weekly : Watch the UFC Fight Night 67 Q&A with Bethe Correia and Erick Silva Live, Friday at 1:45 pm ET
  • MMA Weekly : Watch the UFC Fight Night 67 Weigh-in Live, Friday at 3 pm ET
  • MMA Junkie : Willie Gates vs. Darrell Montague set for TUF 21 finale in July in Las Vegas
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Fight Night 67 open workout highlights
  • MMA Junkie : Jessamyn Duke vs. Elizabeth Phillips added to UFC on FOX 16
  • MMAFighting.com : Wilson Reis believes title shot is at stake at UFC Fight Night 67
  • MMAFighting.com : Norman Parke doesn’t care about judges and referees in Brazil: ‘I’m gonna be victorious’
  • MMA Junkie : The Rock: Conor McGregor's act 'reminds me of how I was in the WWE'
  • MMAFighting.com : Jessamyn Duke returns to meet Elizabeth Phillips at UFC on FOX 16
  • MMAFighting.com : K.J. Noons doesn’t rule out definitive return to 170 pounds
  • MMAFighting.com : Ryan Jimmo picks Ryan Bader over Daniel Cormier: ‘He’s a better athlete’
  • MMA Junkie : Twitter Mailbag: Correia steps over the line, Condit and Alves face turning points
  • MMAFighting.com : Nik Lentz: I was a waste of talent back in the day
  • MMA Junkie : Nik Lentz up for anything against Charles Oliveira, would agree to fight at current weights
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC responds to accusation that Reebok deal is discriminatory to women
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Fight Night 67 open workouts – Thiago Alves and Carlos Condit ready for main event
  • MMA Weekly : Knockout Radio Live: Ryan Bader, Ray Longo, Din Thomas and TUF 21 Winner
  • MMA Weekly : UFC Fight Night 67: Condit vs. Alves Staredowns Video
  • MMAFighting.com : Bethe Correia regrets suicide comments: ‘I was just showing [Rousey's] weak psychology for sports’