The Tapology Forums

Simon Loughlin Forum

No Threads Yet. Start The First.

New Thread: Simon Loughlin

You must be signed in to post. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

• MMA Weekly : How Ronda Rousey is the UFC’s Version of the WWE’s John Cena
  • : Rizin signs Sapp vs. Akebono rematch for its debut
  • MMA Junkie : Even when sending a message, Benson Henderson remains difficult to understand
  • : Michael Bisping says Ronda Rousey can rebound, just like he did after Dan Henderson KO
  • MMA Junkie : Mike De La Torre not thrilled with split call over Yui Chul Nam, but will take the 'W'
  • MMA Weekly : Benson Henderson to Test Free Agent Market; Will He Leave the UFC?
  • MMA Junkie : Marco Beltran: Humility connection with Ning Guangyou showed at UFC Fight Night 79
  • : ‘Jacare’ Souza going after Dana White if he doesn’t get title shot after UFC 194
  • MMA Junkie : You can dance after UFC Fight Night 79 if you want to, Dominique Steele
  • : Ben Askren: Ronda Rousey ‘bought into her own hype so much' that UFC 193 is ‘going to be hard to come back from'
  • MMA Junkie : Dong Hyun Kim: I think Demian Maia is easiest opponent in Top 10
  • : With his victory in Seoul, Benson Henderson is free to get his money’s worth
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Fight night 79's Yoshihiro Akiyama, 40, undecided on fighting future
  • : Justin Gaethje ‘definitely glad' Luis Palomino didn't win WSOF 25 eight-man tournament
  • MMA Junkie : Benson Henderson wants to retire in UFC, but wants to test free-agent market
  • MMA Weekly : UFC Fight Night 79 Fighter Bonuses: Doo Ho Choi’s Knockout Leads $50K Winners
  • MMA Junkie : Stream or download MMAjunkie Radio #2094 with Court McGee, Randa Markos, Squid
  • : UFC Fight Night 79: Doo Ho Choi, Seo Hee Ham take home bonuses in Seoul
  • MMA Weekly : Benson Henderson UFC Seoul Video: ‘I Got My Hand Raised, So It Was a Good Night’
  • MMA Junkie : After bizarre win at UFC Fight Night 79, Fredy Serrano wishes injured Yao Zhikui well