The Tapology Forums

Glen Ranillo Forum

No Threads Yet. Start The First.

New Thread: Glen Ranillo

You must be signed in to post. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

• Middle Easy : Throwback Thursday: Re-watch the Arguable Knockout of the Century at Glory 16
  • Middle Easy : Go inside the making of Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta with the new web series The Sprint
  • MMA Junkie : Twitter Mailbag: From UFC lawsuits to Greek tragedies, and everything in between
  • MMAFighting.com : CABMAA: All drug tests from UFC Fight Night: Shogun vs. Saint Preux come back clean
  • MMA Weekly : Jon Jones Undergoes Random Drug Test in UFC 182 Lead-up
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 182 complete with Dufresne vs. Reneau; Burkman-Lombard kicks off pay-per-view
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 182 complete with Dufresne vs. Reneau, Burkman-Lombard kicks off pay-per-view
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 182 lineup complete with Dufresne vs. Reneau, Burkman-Lombard kicks off pay-per-view
  • MMAFighting.com : Dana White responds to Ben Askren, critics of CM Punk signing
  • MMA Weekly : Knockout Radio Live: Ben Saunders and the UFC Lawsuit
  • MMA Junkie : UFC's Mike Rhodes: 'I'm not going to weather the storm – I'm going to create it'
  • Middle Easy : Joseph Benavidez's Christmas card is better than your Christmas card
  • MMAFighting.com : Jon Jones gets randomly drug tested ahead of UFC 182
  • MMA Weekly : C.B. Dollaway : “Lyoto Machida is the Only Thing Standing in the Way of Me and a Title Fight”
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Titan FC 32's Desmond Green says Steven Siler made 'a big mistake'
  • MMA Junkie : Sam Alvey-Cezar Ferreira, Rustam Khabilov-Adriano Martins added to UFC Fight Night 61
  • MMAFighting.com : Glover Teixeira's manager says fighter is not yet cleared to meet Rashad Evans
  • Middle Easy : The only thing standing in the way of the UFC entering the Dollaway era is Lyoto Machida
  • MMA Junkie : Report: Glover Teixeira vs. Rashad Evans booked for UFC Fight Night 61 in Brazil
  • Middle Easy : Watch MMA photog great Daniel Herbertson knock out his opponent