Ajax loader

The Tapology Forums

Jon Knutson Forum

No Threads Yet. Start The First.

New Thread: Jon Knutson

You must be signed in to post. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

• MMA Weekly : Georges St-Pierre Addresses Fighting Michael Bisping at UFC 206
  • MMA Weekly : Danger Van Gorder: Punk Rock Comes to MMA’s Defense
  • MMAFighting.com : Georges St-Pierre responds to Michael Bisping's pleas for him to sign UFC 206 fight
  • MMAFighting.com : Georges St-Pierre responds to Michael Bisping urging him to sign UFC 206 fight
  • MMAFighting.com : Antonio 'Bigfoot' Silva signs to fight undefeated prospect in Russia
  • MMA Weekly : UFC Belfast Co-Main Event Falls Apart
  • MMAFighting.com : Stevie Ray expected to replace injured James Krause against Ross Pearson at UFN: Belfast
  • MMA Weekly : Cris Cyborg: ‘UFC Doesn’t Respect Me’
  • MMAFighting.com : Combate Americas inks deal with Azteca, schedules debut Mexico City show
  • MMAFighting.com : Live Chat: Jon Jones development, UFC 206 talk, Tim Kennedy and USADA, Urijah Faber's legacy
  • MMAFighting.com : Matt Brown on loss to Jake Ellenberger: 'I probably felt like Ronda Rousey; I wanted to kill myself'
  • MMA Weekly : Check Out Khabib Nurmagomedov’s Beatdown of Darrell Horcher (Fight Video)
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Gegard Mousasi blames 'mental issues' of Vitor Belfort on his TRT use
  • MMAFighting.com : Metamoris founder Ralek Gracie signs to fight for Bellator
  • MMA Weekly : Bobby Lee Not Concerned with RFA 45 Opponent Damion Sheehan
  • MMAFighting.com : Michael Bisping says he ‘verbally agreed’ to face Georges St-Pierre at UFC 206, is waiting on GSP to accept
  • MMA Weekly : Conor McGregor Goes in for a DEXA Scan (The Mac Life – UFC 205, Day 2)
  • MMA Weekly : Tyron Woodley Takes New York (UFC 205 Champ Camp Ep 1)
  • MMAFighting.com : Rob Font to face Alejandro Perez at TUF 24 Finale
  • MMAFighting.com : The MMA Hour - 353 - Urijah Faber