IFC - Christmas Bash Forum Thread

mmalari
mmalari
  • Predictions:  28,851  |  61.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1059
  • Post Score: 159

12.15.2012 | 1:24 PM ET

Predictions: 3 of 3 Winners, 0 Perfect, 150 Points   |   Tied for 26th with 43 others   |   View

1. Catalin  ZmarandescuCATALINZMARANDESCUFlag of RomaniaVSDave RintoulDAVERINTOULFlag of United KingdomEuropean championship belt MMA HEAVYWEIGHT 3×5 MIN ROUNDS
  2. Steven DossettSTEVENDOSSETTFlag of United KingdomVSJamie  HearnJAMIEHEARNFlag of United KingdomBritish championship belt BOXING LIGHT-HEAVYWEIGHT 5×2 MIN ROUNDS
  3. David LupuDAVIDLUPUFlag of RomaniaVSDawid ZoltaszekDAWIDZOLTASZEKFlag of Poland K1 HEAVYWEIGHT 3×2 MIN ROUNDS
  4. Jay DodsJAYDODSFlag of United KingdomVSLee NewburyLEENEWBURYFlag of United Kingdom MMA LIGHTWEIGHT 3×3 MIN ROUNDS
  5. Shawn BradostiSHAWNBRADOSTIFlag of KurdistanVSRichard KingRICHARDKINGFlag of United Kingdom K1 HEAVYWEIGHT 3×2 MIN ROUNDS
  6. Erlas VyteERLASVYTEFlag of LithuaniaVSAlex CiolacALEXCIOLACFlag of Romania K1 WELTERWEIGHT 3×2 MIN ROUNDS
  7. Shafi KhaliqiarSHAFIKHALIQIARFlag of AfghanistanVSZain AbbasZAINABBASFlag of Pakistan BOXING BANTAMWEIGHT 3×2 MIN ROUNDS
  8. Daniel BlackmanDANIELBLACKMANFlag of United KingdomVSAdam  JahovicADAMJAHOVICFlag of United Kingdom MMA FEATHERWEIGHT 3×3 MIN ROUNDS
  9. Mohammed HazaraMOHAMMEDHAZARAFlag of AfghanistanVSIon AlexciuIONALEXCIUFlag of Romania BOXING BANTAMWEIGHT 3×2 MIN ROUNDS
  10. Kul DegunKULDEGUNFlag of IndiaVSKevin  PaskKEVINPASKFlag of United Kingdom MMA HEAVYWEIGHT 3×4 MIN ROUNDS
  11. Aidas StaneviciusAIDASSTANEVICIUSFlag of LithuaniaVSBrad WatchornBRADWATCHORNFlag of United Kingdom K1 LIGHTWEIGHT 3×2 MIN ROUNDS
  12. Jamie  HumphreyJAMIEHUMPHREYFlag of United KingdomVSMatt WhytonMATTWHYTONFlag of United Kingdom MMA WELTERWEIGHT 3×3 MIN ROUNDS
IFC - Christmas Bash
  • Saturday 12.15.2012 at 02:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast:
  • Promotion: International Fighting Championship
  • Ownership:
  • Venue: Maida Gym
  • Enclosure: Cage
  • TV Announcers:
  • Ring Announcer:
  • Ticket Revenue (live gate):
  • TV Ratings:
  • Number of Bouts: 6
  • Event Pages: Sherdog
  • IFC: Facebook | Official Site
Bout   Info
Catalin Zmarandescu   defeats   Dave Rintoul   via Submission   2:00 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Simon Marsh   defeats   Jay Dods   via Submission   1:24 Round 2 of 3, 4:24 Total Bout Page
Adam Jahovic   defeats   Daniel Blackman   via Submission   1:00 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Kevin Pask   defeats   Kuljit Degun   via KO/TKO   2:17 Round 2 of 3, 6:17 Total Bout Page
Seamus Kelly   defeats   Lee Newbury   via Submission   0:31 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Jamie Humphrey   defeats   Chris Adamson   via Submission   1:24 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

• MMAFighting.com : UFC 178 fight card: Johnson vs. Cariaso
  • MMAFighting.com : Bibiano Fernandes eyes November return to One FC: ‘My body misses it’
  • MMA Junkie : Mark Hunt's long, strange journey to becoming an irony-free contender
  • Middle Easy : WHOA TV: Paul Daley enjoys Manchester before Bamma 16
  • Middle Easy : Graphic: Finger gets kicked, finger almost falls off
  • MMA Weekly : Tito Ortiz Video: ‘Ken Shamrock and I Had Our Words, but Bonnar, I Want to Hurt Him’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Fight Night 52 reactions: Winning and losing fighters on social media
  • MMAFighting.com : Alistair Overeem on injuring Jon Jones in sparring: ‘I feel terrible’
  • Middle Easy : Zara's back with her Weird Week in Social Media!
  • Middle Easy : MGS V: Dog with an eyepatch confirmed
  • MMAFighting.com : New video of Thiago Silva: 'I have [the gun] in my pocket'
  • MMA Junkie : The three stars of ‘UFC Fight Night 52: Hunt vs. Nelson’ in Japan
  • MMAFighting.com : Caio Magalhaes vs. Trevor Smith middleweight bout set for UFC Fight Night 56 in Brazil
  • Middle Easy : Can I Kick It: The Hunt vs. Nelson Walkout Songs
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Mark Hunt vs. Roy Nelson fight video highlights from UFC Fight Night 52
  • MMAFighting.com : Fedor Emelianenko talks PRIDE glory days, career setbacks, Dana White and more
  • MMAFighting.com : Mark Hunt vs. Roy Nelson full fight video highlights
  • MMA Junkie : Joe Silva’s Shoes: What next for UFC Fight Night 52’s winners?
  • MMA Weekly : Wanderlei Silva Retires and Trashes UFC, Fighters and Insiders React on Twitter
  • MMAFighting.com : Pat Barry scheduled to compete in kickboxing in January